Top Tips secret learn english

Hello I'm Mr ask in this time I'm going to show you, 

How to learn english easily anf automaticly without thinking.

when you want to speak english, So I hope you watch my videos until it's done. Coz it's influential for your english accent would be better.

I have a secret to learn english instantly, instead this secret you will be fluent like a native quickly.

because I have experiences in learning english . It is my experiences how I learn it.

Firstly,

Change your accent and Pronounciation must be mastered.

Because pronounciation and accent
May be you have to learn from alphabet with true pronounciation very important for the first time you learn english.

As you know when you speak english with certain accent. You didn't speak like a native accent. Your accent will looks so funny. 

For example : 
I'm Javanesse. I will speak like this :

"the student will come in here together, I go to the school with my friends everyday" 

It would have different meaning when I said In javanesse accent : 

"de studhent will come in here togedher , I go to dhe school with my friends everyday" 

So you have heard that sentence has a defferent meanings. Between the first time and second time I spoke.

Accent dan pronounciation often influential. It will miscomunication with another person who originally from american or britain. 

The second,

Try listen, listen and listen all of phrases or sentences. Just listen them and focus that the topic you like.

Just listen until you are relaxing then start speaking phrases or sentences you have just heard. Repeat again. If you have felt relax and easy to speak them so try knowing it's meaning.

When you don't know the definition of words please search in your dictionary mobile.

After you've got it's meaning. Try to speak again with true pronounciation.

Don't be shy to speak

Many people in indonesia have problem in speaking english. One of them sometimes was not confindence or nervous before to speak. They think " what if I make a mistake, because my grammer is badly." 

"Be confident,  Practice make perfect"
Languages is not rules !  The success comunication if you and another people who has interacted with you. have been understood each other. Right ? 
So Be confindent ! 

And last secret

memorize a lots of vocab based on your necessary,

what are you ?

Are you student  ?

Are you bussinesman ?

what your job ?

Take it your fluent based on your passion. If you are bussinesmen just learning english for bussiness.

Of course you must learn vocabolary about bussiness. And samething what are you ? 

Finnaly.

Live in an English comunity.  Perhaps you should go to abroad or another country.

I recomend you make an english comunity if you don't have much money. Join one of English comunity like online course.  why ?  it will be efective to help you improve your confident in speaking. Online make you have spent time whenever wherever you are. You can access learning.

Oke that's it. 


Thanks. Don't forget like, coment , subribe, Share my channel.